Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: new Skynyrd song and album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    new Skynyrd song and album

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    not a Skynyrd fan at all...but this new song and album looks promising. I love the harder sound it has.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    Skynyrd is my favorite band of all time, by a long shot.

    Back in the day I went to a lot of concerts, seen everybody from Kiss (with and without makeup) to Aerosmith, Alabama to Bad Company, Journey to REO Speedwagon, Brownsville Station to Blue Oyster Cult. Two best shows I've ever seen
    1. Skynyrd
    2. Skynyrd again
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    not a Skynyrd fan at all...but this new song and album looks promising. I love the harder sound it has.

    I'm still not a fan.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'm still not a fan.
    Man, I'll never sleep again. Hate to be smart, but if you don't like Skynyrd read about the Backstreet Boys or Vanilla Ice.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    I'm still not a fan... I just like the sound the new song has. Never have been a Skynyrd fan... just blah..
    but the new song is sweet

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    Quote Originally Posted by simple man View Post
    Man, I'll never sleep again. Hate to be smart, but if you don't like Skynyrd read about the Backstreet Boys or Vanilla Ice.

    Not a fan of theirs either.

    Guess the reason I was never a fan is because everyone and their brother I grew up with loved them. They just run them in the ground playing the same song over and over.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: new Skynyrd song and album

    Still one of the best live shows you'll see.
    Go Big Blue!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •